From:
Claudia Johnson via <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 15:04:59 -0500
(This post is from my email but is actually from the director of Oxford
Ferret Rescue - Claudia Johnson.)

I wanted to thank everyone who sent me Thanksgiving Day and Christmas
Cards! It was greatly appreciated and really brightened my days. The
cards came from all over the country!

I also want to thank everyone for the great gifts sent to my ferrets on
the giving tree. You have no idea how much those gifts meant to me and
the ferrets!

Thank you everyone again.

Claudia Johnson
Oxford Ferret Rescue