From:
Ken Nyren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 15:34:41 -0500
My 2 cents on the EVO ferret food. We have been using it since it came
out. All 17 of our fuzzies love it and we have not had the loose stool
problem some of you have mentioned. Prior to the release of the EVO
ferret we used the EVO cat food. Our ferrets also liked that and I
think it may be a little better than the EVO dog food. Perhaps the fact
that we had been feeding the EVO cat food helped our fuzzy ones to
adapt to the EVO ferret. What ever the case we love the EVO food and
some of our ferrets will pick through our food blend to get just the
EVO. We also give extra EVO to ferrets recovering from illness. Our
only complaint is that it is not always available at the store we get
it from and they are the only source in the Raleigh area.

Ken Nyren, 8/1/2007 [or 8 Jan 2007 for thouse USA folks!]