Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2006 23:09:30 -0800
Hi All and Happy New Year!

Capitol City Ferret Club has a few things up for auction to benefit the
ferts in our care. As you know we don't have shelters in CA! One of the
auctions is a one-of-a-kind ferret farris wheel. It is an H-O scale
ferris wheel that a club member had put together for Jeanne Carley to
use in one of her photo shoots. It is the feature in the March 2007
calendar. After she used it she generously donated it back to the club
to use as a fund raiser so this will be the only one. As far as we know
Jeanne has never sold one of her props before so don't hesitate to bid
on this. She also included a certificate of authenticity of it. We
should have let you know about the auctions a few days ago so they are
ending soon. Go take a look and bid high! We currently have 3 surgeries
on hold.

The Direct link to the Auction for the Poster is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260070335466

The link to the Ferris Wheel Auction is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260070349617

The Link to the Ikea Ferret is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260070921865

Link to the Ferret Heart Etched Wine Glasses
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260070326755

The auction item number for the Ferret Ferris Wheel Photo Print is
260070335466

the Ferret Ferris Wheel HO Scale is 260070349617

the Ikea Ferret is 260070921865

the Ferret Heart Etched Wine Glasses is 260070326755

Thank you everybody,
MJB