From:
Katy Bon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2006 10:45:07 -0800
I am hoping someone here can help me. We have recently been blessed
by the news that my boyfriend has been accepted to the best culinary
school in the country! The only hitch is that its in Scottsdale,
Arizona and, well, we arent, we're in Richmond, Virginia. Heres the
rub, since I am certainly not looking to get rid of my babies, I need
to find a new vet. Or at least a good lead on one, or a good rescue
for general support. They will have just recieved theyre rabies and
distemper shots, so there wont be an immediet (scheduled) need, but
I dont want to wait til I am in need to look for one.

Thankyou in advance for your help!