From:
Sandi Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2006 08:55:33 -0600
As normal, I'm always late. But did want to say Merry Christmas to
everyone. May it be filled with love & laughter.

To all the secret Santa's,for all the Tree babies, not just mine, but
all of them. A HUGE Thank You.

The Santa's that did my babies,you'll never know the real joy it
brought. Wemiss one at the Bridge this year,Miss Gelly Roll. Auntie
Lisa O, Janet, Tiffany, Deb, The H family, Marie, and more, thank
you so very much.

Here at the shelter, we've not had much time to do anything. Shelter
Mom works alot. We have our time out of cage & get to play alot, same
as always. And now we have so much new stuff to play with, sleep on/in.

Merry Christmas to All,
Sandi