Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2006 06:00:34 -0800
Well I talked to my father last night and he lives in Bossier. He said
that they are pretty sure that the parents were on drugs. The baby was
in their bedroom and it was only 3 of her toes which were bitten off.
Most of the officials believe it was the puppy. The puppy had just been
weaned and the officials think that with it's milk teeth it saw the
toes as nipples from his mommy. They do not think it was the ferret,
nor was it an attack from the puppy (8 weeks old), but rather him
wanting milk.

JIllian Preedom