From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:30:17 -0800
OMG!! We cannot thank all of you who sent thanksgiving cards and
donations!!!!! and the tremendous package from the Giving Tree arrived
today too- what a bonanza for our furbabies!!!!!!! They will be even
more spoiled than ever this year!!!!!!!

Kris you are fantastic!!!!!!!

Critter Camp is truly blessed to have so many wonderful people who
care!!!!!

We have 18 rescued ferrets, 4 have adrenal cancer and are being treated
currently with melatonin implants, another has kidney disease too- to
think that just a few months ago some of these poor creatures were
abandoned with no food or water, some have been bald for nearly a year
too- now they are all so happy and content!!! and we love them so
much!!

THANK YOU!!!and Happy Holidays to you all!!!!

Beth
www.crittercamp.biz