From:
One Stop Baby Shop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2006 08:28:55 -0500
If you have not seen her work, let me tell you from Personal
experience, it is absolutely wonderful. My daughter has one of her
styles of necklaces (a birthday present) and she just loves it. They
are fantastic for gift giving or to treat yourself. Her work is HIGH
quality and she is such a wonderful person herself. (Hi Peg). So be
sure to check out her auctions if you are at a loss as to what to
get that ferret person in your life for Christmas!

Marguerite