From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2006 09:21:52 -0500
CHristmas,

adn though there is no feast being planned for the hoomans here, there
will certainly be a bounty of fun ad festive celebration to the
ferrets. Boxes have been arriving this week- I made a delivery to the
Ledoux house for Holly, Ivy & for Reilly Marie on Friday-- on Sunday
Agatha Raisins delivery gets made. Here at the shelter Nestle, Biscuit
and Albus have boxes and will share with all those remaining whose have
not arrived! On behalf of the shelter I want to thank everyone who has
gone out of the way to make it a bright holiday here at Ferret Wise.

Many , many sincere thanks.

Alicia