Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:37:50 EST
Joanne Ruffner" wrote:
>Anyways. I want you all to be aware that she has renamed the shelter
>she operates: Utah Critter Sanctuary Ferret-Parrot Rescue Shelter Inc

I hate to do this but, I am going to play the devils advocate. Setting
my feelings aside with what I feel about Jen Morrison, What proof do
you have that she has changed her shelter name, or that this is Jen
Morrison? Has anyone been there to witness this, or to get actual
evidence that this is in fact.. a fact?

If it is true I will digress. However you are right about checking
out shelters before you adopt or even when giving money. The flip side
of this is I have seen some legitimate shelters and sanctuaries get
crucified when evidence was only based on assumptions and gossip.
Sadly, it will (and has) affected their reputation for years to come.

It's not fair to those who are trying to run a legitimate business,
with ferrets in mind. The past month or so I have seen these
assumptions about Jen Morrison at various message boards, but I have
yet to see any evidence that this is a fact and has been proven.

There is the chance that I missed something, if I did please let me
know.

Kris