Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 07:18:34 -0800
It is with the heaviest of hearts that I write this post. I still can't
beleive he is outside but want to cover all possibilities. My big boy,
my un neutered hob Sebastian has not surfaced since saturday. We have
searched the house, put out food, bedding, his litter box. He was out
playing when I left saturday morning. It would be very unlike him to
just not come out. He is sable and 4.5 pounds and I will give whatever
reward I can scare up for his return, even if it's a rescue that finds
him.

Please all, keep your ears to the ground for anyone that might have
him. I am absolutely heart sick..Sebastian is Deniro's only friend.
I'm beating myself up enough right now, so please resist the flames.
If anyone has any ideas on how I can try to find him. I'm doing flyers,
calling AC, the animal hospitals, talking to neighbors...all the
wonderful advice I give those that have lost ferrets....seems so
useless now. AND we lost Stacie last night. Her tribute is coming
soon.. Thanks,

Kim

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.