From:
Steve Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 22:48:17 -0500
I have permission to cross post this e-mail. Please feel free to e-mail
her directly if you can help. I did forward her a listing of PA
shelters and some other suggestions.

Patty -

I have 3 ferrets that I can no longer care for due to financial &
medical issues. Arwen & Eowyn are females and approx. 3 or 4 years old.
Legolas is an albino male and will be a year old in April. They are all
litter trained and get along very well. I have tried listing them in
various newspapers and I'm not having any luck. I will not take them to
the SPCA because I don't want to see them put down. I live in Northeast
PA, but I would be willing to travel to give my fuzzies a good home.
Please tell me you can help me.

Genéa Michael