From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 20:41:19 -0500
Last weekend was gorgeous!! Typical late fall in Ky. Old Fort
Boonesboro had an old-time Christmas Craft Sale going on. Rather
than working at home on the farm--we loaded Angie-my precious queen
ferret-into my carry pack and off we went. As usual--we couldnt even
get into the front door without people making over her.

We went into a shop and as we left-Dave said the cashier was hissing at
Angie!! I wish I had known that-lol-I could have introduced them!! As
usual--Angie was the star of the day. She was held and cood over by
many.

I thank Lori Sies every day for letting me have her--or should I
say--letting Angie have us!! Angie is truely an ambassador for the
ferret world.

SUe,DAVE, AND THE WINCHESTER WEEZLES
missing Angel,Spotty,Princess,Mr. B, Dweezil, Cher at the bridge.
We will one day come to get you.