From:
Roberta McCanse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:26:08 -0600
Iwant to add my thanks to all who sent us the wonderful Thanksgiving
greetings. The pictures are wonderful and we have put many of the cards
and letters up on the refrigerator. This has been a difficult season
for us as we lost several ferrets to an as-yet-unidentified illness.
For the first time in months however we have more ferrets being adopted
than are coming in. We are thanksful for that! And we are thankful to
be acknowledged and remembered.

We are also thankful that SaraFerret's hooman is mending. She is
apparently doing very well as long as she stays away from Mexican food.

Bobbi McC
KC Ferret Hotline Assoc. and Shelter