From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 17:34:30 -0500
Dear list Friends,

So much to be thankful for this week.

A final trip to symposium this year in Toronto to encourage legislative
work for ferrets across the continent. And so much learned about
ferrets by people who read the published articles in local newspapers,
newsletters and in magazine publications.

A secure network for those of our elder ferrets and problem cases in
permanent hospice care. Which would not be possible without the loving
and generous hospice care takers. Many new homes and families for those
youngsters who graced the doorways this year.

AND SPEAKING OF THANKS: None of the work of Ferret Wise would be
possible without your kindness and generosity. Your Thanksgiving
donation is deeply appreciated. For all the animals who come into the
care of Ferret Wise, here at the shelter and in our programs around
the New England states, you are their very best friends.

Kindness to animals builds a better world for all of us. And together
we can surely build that better world.

Have a good and blessed Thanksgiving,

Alicia.
www.ferretwise.org