From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 10:25:30 -0500
Hi FML'ers,

Marilyn here and wanted to tell you about my experience with the care
fresh paper bedding. I took in two hospice girls and they came with two
bags. I was using it, and they were happy. Then they decided it was fun
to toss it out to the dogs. So I switched to Yesterday's News. They
love it. In fact, when I ran out of it, they refused to use anything
else. I find it to be very good, dust free, and not that odorous. I am
sold, and everyone loves it. It is good to throw it out of the litter
box and skate on it, it is easy to pick up, the vacuum cleaner loves
it, and you can roll it around on the floor and pick it up with a paper
towel if it is soiled.

Now, on to the smell. I happen to find the skunky polecat ferret smell,
not offensive. I have trouble with many scents, and the soap isle in
the supermarket kills me. I cannot use many candles, and I walked in
the market the other day and they had just put out the Cinnamon pine
cones. My eyes started watering it was so bad.

I for one, LIKE that ferret smell. I wash their bedding every other
day, sometimes everyday, and I find there is no really offensive odor.

Marilyn at Ledoux Hospice.