From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1993 14:38:39 -0400
In reference to Peggy's post about blind ferrets, I've never noticed
any of my five paying attention to things that they see anyways.
They usually don't notice me when I'm waving hysterically.  I think,
at least mine, they're very nearsighted.  I would suggest just not
moving furniture often and watching where you walk.  Absolutely no
reason to put your ferret to sleep.

beckers
---
Becki Kain  Imagine Multimedia  NeXTmail welcome [log in to unmask]
"don't open your eyes, you won't like what you see"  NIN