From:
rose german <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2006 11:28:21 -0500
Members of the FML

Please -lets band together and do something to help this shelter to
continue to aid the many ferrets that need her help. Please reach deep
down into your hearts( and pockets) donate something to help. It is
hard for us also at this time- but i think of the ferrets that people
didn't care about that they have saved.

Thanks and have a Great New Year.