Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2006 17:36:45 EST
OK, I live here and this is the take on the story now. The puppy, a
pitt bull, is the one that did it. Annette did not agree that the
ferret did it as of yesterday. Also, the parents have told the cops
many different stories and the main conclusion that they have come up
with is - the parents were not home or were so drugged up is why they
did not hear the baby crying. They also feel that the pitt was hungry
and thought he was going to be suckling his mama dog and with his sharp
razor teeth along with his jaw locking as he had not been fed for days,
and that is what happened. When I hear more I will let you know.

Nancy in Shreveport, Louisiana of the FFO