Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 11:43:51 -0800
She tried to sign up on http://www.savetheferrets.org under shelters.
Then someone told me who she was and I deleted her post. I have to be
careful she does not sneak back on.

The site is basically defunct right now since I have so many other
things to do, but I will be focusing on 1 state at a time getting all
the rescues in the search and then hopefully people can input
themselves as it becomes more popular, chains, fosters, whoever wants
to help. It is searchable by state and zip code. But it is kind of
crude right now. If anyone wants to spread the word and have people add
themselves that would be great but as of right now I only have input
the rescues of Michigan. I am still waiting to program the database to
have a Humane Society and Animal Shelter category when I have time.

Laryssa Nyland