Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 13:27:13 -0500
Hi to All

I haven't posted for quite some time (have been reading though).

I think my oldest male Samwise, two and a half years old, has adrenal
problems, he at first started acting out and trying to have sex with
the other boys and now he is slowly loosing his fur. Have set up an
appt. with the vet but could use any suggestions or ideas on what is
possibly going on besides adrenal stuff. Or how anyone else has dealt
with this ( perhaps instead of surgery).

Thanks and take care......Merry HO HO

Jaine
Mudder and the Orillia Dooks, Samwise, Molly, George, Tigger, Thomas,
Milly & Bear