Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:16:17 -0500
From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
There are animals that love humans as well as humans that love animals.
There also are humans that love ferrets as well as ferrets that love
humans. Byte-me was one, but Diz was exceptional in this.

I did not own Diz but only ferret sat for her for several months total
over the past few years. Diz was ALWAYS a most welcome visitor to this
house. Diz always was happy to see me and would remember me, I could
tell. Diz would greet me in the morning by coming to me and waiting at
my feet looking up at me, waiting for a little TLC which she always
got, and for sure she gave it back. Byte-me would bob her nose off my
foot, kind of like tapping me on the shoulder to say "Hey, remember
me?? C'mon, pick me up !!!!" and of course I would pick her up and
stuff her in the toilet and flush it a few times.... O h..... NOT !!
Of course Byte-me and I would share a little TLC exchange.

Ferrets are a most wonderful little animal. I am honored to have made
'friends' with so many.

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100