Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 22:25:12 +0000
From:
>I know there are alot of ferrets that need homes but I can not deal
>with the heartbreak anymore

You can not deal with the heartbreak anymore? What about all the
broken-hearted ferrets in shelters that owners have cast off because
they "didn't have time" for them or "where we're moving won't take
ferrets" And what about the heartbreak of the shelter owners who are
overloaded with ferrets people no longer wanted while breeders just
keeping making more and more to add to the problem?

>My heart can not take another death due to cancer or other illness,
>I have already lost 5. 3 of which were rescues."

Are ferrets coming from breeders guaranteed to never get sick or have
heart disease, cancer or adrenal?

Laura and The Seattle Seven at www.ferretocious.com