Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2006 00:00:15 -0500
From:
Ann Gruden <[log in to unmask]>
Due to some crossed wires, the Ferret Assn of Ct did not post a group
thank you for the cards sent for Thanksgiving -- my apologies and a
belated thank you!!!

Also, thanks to all who have sent Christmas cards to the shelter. Each
is very much appreciated by the staff and volunteers. As for the
ferrets, well, they are always thankful for a full bowl of food, fresh
water, toys to dook around and a snuggly sack and blanket to rest
within. :)

For those who were kind enough to send a donation with your card, you
should receive a separate acknowledgment of your gift. If not, please
email me so we can track where something broke down.

Best wishes of the season and for the New Year to all on this list!
Especially to BIG for his tireless work on behalf of ferrets and for
managing this list for all these many years; to Sukie from whom I've
learned so very much; and to each of you who post and even to those
who just read the FML. Irrespective of your point of view on certain
"issues," clearly each unconditionally loves ferrets and are concerend
with their welfare!

Ann Gruden
Ferret Association of Connecticut, Inc.