Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 01:22:24 EST
From:
>These ladies have not heard from their ferret's Secret Santas. I don't
>know if it is part of the procedure for a Secret Santa to contact the
>shelter where the chosen fuzzy lives or not, but one of these ladies
>has now heard through the Grapevine, that someone who does not like
>her, chose her ferrets for the purpose of NOT sending anything, and by
>choosing those ferrets is making sure that no one sends a Holiday
>offering. Now the Grapevine is not always reliable, but sadly often
>it is.
>
>I just want to say that I think if this is true what a horrible, evil
>thing it is to do especially in this our traditional season of giving
>and sharing; showing compassion and making amends....

OMG Vicki ~

This is a horror. I've only to point out tonight I am holding one less
ferret, and I'd give anything to give more...and more....and more. How
someone can do this is not within my understanding...I hope it is not
true.

Hug your fuzzies folks, and visit that Giving Tree. We've sent out 3
big boxes last week and as the thank you's come in it is such a comfort
at this time of our loosing Calvin. You don't have to send anything
big. I just had extra and went to e-bay. This is an excellent way to
support the e-bay stores. These places will be grateful for a
hammie...so please go visit the tree.

Warmly ~
Mary (missing Calvin/loving Bandit, Flower, Snickers, Ling-ling and
Miss Jazzy)...honest I didn't choose Flower's name...she is a humane
society adoption with her 2 sibs.

Mary L. Conley, herbalist, N.D.
Conley Mountain  Herbs
Teas, tinctures, flower essences