From:
"C.J. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2006 05:38:40 -0800
Today is the last day to bid on some great items for you and your
ferret. Some items have no bids and some only one. Its a great chance
to help out some older ferrets needing Lupron shots. I have listed some
Modern Ferret Magazines, A great ferret journal, a ferret Santa suit
and sweater, a ferret Christmas stocking with toys and some much more.
Again all proceedes will go towards bringing Crazy Legs, Babyface,
Godzilla and Baby Bump to see Dr. K in Las Vegas on December 18th.
All these guys are between 5 and 8 yrs old and are only a few of the
ferrets that reside with me. I also have 6 adoptable ferrets looking
for new homes. I am still doing very small amounts of rescue from
Cacaland.

So please take a look at my ebays items by following this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZ24kferretshelter

Thanks again and take care,
CJ and the golden Valley Ferrets