From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 06:58:40 -0500
You house sounds like my house - when you find a way to get the ferrets
to sleep until six, let me know. No one here has converted to Eastern
Standard Time. Everyones tummy and bladder are still on Daylight
Savings Time. SOOOOOOO every morning at 3:59 A.M. I am standing in the
kitchen, opening the door for the dogs. Then, the ferrets get up, and
it is time for soup, then the two birds get up, the rooster in the barn
is already yelling, Kitty wants his now, so I put the coffee on.

Forward your solution. I'm waiting.

Marilyn