From:
"S.Hewett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 19:19:08 +0800
BIG, I promise that this will be my last post on the subject of diet
this time.  [I'll hold you to that! BIG]

This link focuses on dogs but does include ferrets. It is quite long,
so give yourself some time. It starts off a bit dumb, but has some very
important messages, particularly about "unlearning" and needs to be
listened to right to the end. (There is even a brief mention of why
animal shelters will ever be overloaded) Please listen to "No Grain,
No Pain" and be very honest with yourself. (Paris Hilton even gets a
mention!)

http://www.animaltalknaturally.com/2006/11/14/no-grain-no-pain-show-62/

Sadly Signing Off,
Shirley