From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 21:14:53 -0500
Dear Ferret Folks-

If this thing must continue, I say we should rise up as a group, and
wrest some enjoyment from the debate. I propose a contest, for the best
Limerick on either the subject of Raw Feeding or Kibbleculture. You may
submit an entry for either camp, heck, one for each if you are feeling
particularly inspired.

Just to get things going:

There once was a man who fed Kibble-
To chow, to nosh, and to nibble.
Some say he was ruthless, as his fuzzies went toothless,
And now they smack gums and they dribble.

There once was a Fuzz from Stramboul-
Who passed little bones in her stool.
She lifted her tail, and she said with a wail,
This whole prey just isn't so cool!

Alexandra in MA
(What rhymes with salmonella?)

[Moderator's semi-Limerick:

There once was a bunch of FMLers
Many thought they were a bunch of yellers
They talked of kibble, they talked of salmonella
Now some just say to hell with 'ya

BIG]