From:
Becky Poland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:35:19 -0500
Hello all Fuzzie Lovers! i am newer to the posts and i was
wondering.... i have recently started sewing so that i can make low
cost ferret hammocks, sleep sacks, tubes and toys. my babies just love
them and i wanted to start selling them on ebay for about $10 each and
i would like the opinion of you all to see if that would be worth my
time. Would any of you buy things like that-OH i am also willing to
donate $1 per sale to my local ferret shelter and will be willing to
donate these items at times also.

If anyone thinks this is going to be worth my while i will do it- if
not, i guess that my babies will be the only ones getting them. they
are very nice- double stitched, made with fleece and they all come with
the hooks to hang them- like the hooks on dog leashes. (except some of
the sleep sacks- most of those do not hang)

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

turkey <http://www.kidsdomain.com/holiday/thanks/clip/bturkey.gif>

Becky Poland

Processor
Pathway Financial