From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:22:58 -0500
Does anyone know if Petsmart clinics are still using the microchipping
services?

NH law mandates scanners be supplied to shelters- the Crystaltag
scanners are NOT being distributed to shelters-- we have been waiting
over 6 months and was just informed after numerous inquiries they do
not know WHEN there will be more to distribute....

This presents a quandry if indeed animals are being chipped with their
microchips are indeed being utilized..

ANyone who may know please email me at: [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Alicia