From:
Tootsie Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2007 01:01:29 -0500
I have a Marshall Mansion and I hate the set up as I do the Super Pet
cages. I also have Midwest cages that I had raised 4 stray kittens in
(that of course we kept). I found a wonderful lady, Karen, who has a
patent pending on floors for these cages and what a cool idea!!! I
happened to be searching all over the web for extra flooring/
balconies, etc for the Marshall Mansion and I came across something
listed for ebay. I checked the link out and have been in touch with
this woman (who has owned ferrets for 21 years) and I have ordered 2
floors to start. I cannot wait to get them and be able to fully utilize
this cage!

She hand makes these and here is the link to check them out. You have
got to see these! Genius! http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbyzferret
or the individual links:

Marshall Mansion floors
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330081374120