Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:12:47 -0500
I think I can help Kimmie out with the jewelry issue ........you see,
there have been numerous thefts of jewelry in my house going on, and
it is "thought" that the "invisible not me's, I don't knows, and who
me's?", are the ones to blame. It is my best guess that these little
urchins, are being aided, and abedded, by the ferrets, (and perhaps
even hidden by them too) but for some reason, their not talking.....
I know they have a stock pile hidden somewhere, that would just be
PERFECT!!! I believe we have various different gems, so if there is
a color/gem preference, please do let me know!!! Uhm what size do I
try and dig out? I'd like to help her look as beautiful as possible,
for her upcoming role as Captain Ahab. I believe I might even have a
crochet hook or two, if she decides she would rather play Captain
Hook, in Peter Pan. I was also thinking about the phone book lifts
too.......and I think I can do better than that!!! We have an unused
pogo stick in the garage that would enable her not only to level out,
but to "bounce" around instead of walking!!!!

In most seriousness though, I do hope and pray that she is healing
quite nicely, and that her recovery is swift and that she can be out
playing and rolling around in the grass soon!!! Please, both of you -
keep the stories coming. I have been laughing out loud, so much that
I have been very successful in convincing people here at work, that I
have lost my mind......(I think the ferrets took it......)

Big Healing Hugs to Kim!!!

Kim and Her Army of Idiots.....

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what
I want.....