From:
Roberta McCanse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 17:03:41 -0600
Sara Ferret's mom is doing well post surgery but she will probably be
in the hospital until the weekend. We talked on the phone last night
and she seems to be back to her feisty self, a bit cranky (sort of like
Sara Ferret?) and a bit bored. So if anyone would like to send her a
note or a card here's her address again:

Sara Ferret's Mom
2904 Messanic
St. Joseph, MO 64501

In the meantime I suspect that the ferrets at home are driving her
husband nuts.

Bobbi McC
KC Ferret Hotline and Shelter