From:
Jane Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2007 19:06:43 -0500
The members of the Big Lick Ferret Shelter and Hospice and the Star
City Ferret Club had the special opportunity to spend Friday evening
with Bob Church. Needless to say, it was very entertaining and
educational! There were 13 members present as well as Dr Mark Finkler.
The research Bob has been doing has advanced ferret husbandry in the US
a great deal, allowing us to have our ferrets live longer, healthier
lives.

We enjoyed "picking his brain" with many questions and listening to his
many stories concerning his ferrets and travels.

We did discover that Bob does not care for the oder of poof when my
sweetheart Charmant "blessed" him while stretching in his arms! He
very quickly handed her back to me!

The ferret community is fortunate to have people such as Bob and Dr
Finkler.

Thank you Bob!!! You are welcome in Roanoke, Va anytime!

Jane Bradley
Treasurer, Big Lick Ferret Shelter and Hospice