Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:41:59 -0500
Ran away early morning on January 1st from the Waterview community.
Spotted between Hopewell Pointe & Hawthorne area. Her last sighting
was down on Browns road off of BackRiverneck Road in the Essex area.

She is a Blue Merle Sheltie, Female, 3 years old. Has one blue eye,
one brown eye. Very unusual coloring blue silver, black, white, brown
patches all over, a brown spot over each eye. She answer to the name of
Salix or Sally she also works with an hearing impaired elderly person
who is grieving badly. She is very friendly. We have pictures every
where including vets, pet stores, super markets, fast foods, Royal
farms, Seven Elevens stores,Gas Stations, SPCA, and Animal Controls,
and Malls, newspaper ads. We posted pictures of her all over every
street, and major roads, etc.

If found or sighted, please call Tony at: 443-324-6416 or 443-803-7432.
There is a $1000.00 Reward for her. This family is grieving very badly!

Please help us look for her. Please keep her in your prayers that she
is safe, and that someone with a good heart will call to tell us that
they found her.

If there are any animal communicators that could work with please
contact us.

Thank you,
Mollie