From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2007 00:03:42 -0800
Hey gents an laidies -- I agree, it does seem that we've got lots of
crossness and distress coming out in the FML these last couple of
weeks. Maybe it's just the post-holiday blues as we head smack into
the Dead Of Winter.

It might be interesting to look into the archives for a few July's and
a few Jan's to see if the bile is way more up in Jan. I myself am too
lazy -- well, too busy -- well not quite interested enough to do it,
but who knows, it might be true!

I have always had a little reprieve from the post Holiday letdown,
my birthday being Jan 31. This year it's #65! Yippee! Medicare, and
GoodBye enormous monthly health insurance premium (lucky to have had
it but oh boy, bye bye, big bill!)!

So Let's Party! Y're All InVited!

Come see the famous ferret indoor-outdoor setup that this neurotic
hasn't yet photographed for you! You'll laugh til the tears come out
your eyes to see the darlings running through their mesh tunnels 5.5'
up in the air! Sliding past each other, making each other backup,
sliding down he pipes, dooking and dancing in the bamboo plants!
Running back inside to snuggle in Rose's great bedding. and then later
zipping out again in the afternoon and yet again late at night, Dancing
in the Moonlight, Dancing in the Dark.

Bring your jammies and toothbrushes!