From:
"D. bones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 19:56:24 -0500
Many of you are familer with our old guy Skippy. Who has very little
use of his rear legs. He's doing better but we'd like to try to find
him some "wheels" to improve his mobility.

We'd like to ask anyone out there to suggest a place that might be
able to "fit" Skippy for some wheels. Or would someone have acess to
a "used" set.

Skippy has been improving and we'd like to improve his mobility, he
sure likes to get out to explore.

Thanks to all of you who offered such kind words of encouragement.

David and sue and the Winchestwe weezles.