From:
Stacey Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2006 21:18:59 -0600
I wanted to publicly thank Deb in MN for being Secret Santa to my
Merlin - he is a foster from KC Ferret Hotline. She was so wonderful,
sent him many beautiful and fun things. Unfortunately, Merlin passed
over the holiday. He was buried with one of the beautiful sleep slacks
that our new friend Deb sent for him. He had such a tough year, was so
sick. His passing breaks my heart. He was a beautiful beautiful boy,
and as sweet as they come. I'm glad that someone else out there found
him as special as we did.

Thank you again,
Stacey and the fuzzy bunch, Missouri