Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 05:55:36 EST
If anyone is aware of any shelters in the Pacific Northwest who
have experienced a power outage or other storm related issue that
F.E.R.R.E.T. might be able to try to assist in some way, please drop
me an e-mail with FERRET NW STORMS in the subject line.

We tried to contact all of the Oregon and Washington shelters, got
through and verified that about half of them have power and are fine.
We are concerned about Chris Mathis, as we understand she might be
without power still.

Thanks!

Anne Ryan