From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 11:12:10 -0600
There seems to be some confusion about how to submit pictures for the
2nd edition of Ferrets for Dummies.

Ok, first check out this link to familiarize yourself with AFA's
standards to see what category your ferret falls into and what
pictures I need:
http://www.ferret.org/events/colors/colorchart.shtm

Then, if you think your ferret is an exceptional representation of one
of these colors or patterns, here's what you do:

SNAIL MAIL me a quality, publishable picture to:

Kim Schilling
PO Box 56
Palos Park, IL 60464

(But first, write clearly on a label(s): Your name, address and phone #,
the ferret's full name, and the color/pattern your submitting. THEN,
place the label on the back of the picture.)

Please keep in mind that I can't guarantee when or if the pictures will
be returned. They likely will be after publication. If they're used,
they may have crop line marks on them.

I prefer normal film picture submissions. However, I'll accept digital
HIGH quality reprints. Remember also that I need the head and side view
in a single picture.

Please DO NOT e-mail me links to websites or photo attachments. I
really need people to follow the above guidelines.

Also, published pictures will likely have captions with the ferret's
name on it. This is your chance to possibly immortalize your ferret

Feel free (I actually encourage you and beg you) to cross post this to
other groups!

Kim Schilling