From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2006 08:36:39 -0500
RePete had lost most of his coat. At first it was behind both ears and
I thought he has mites or some ear bug so treated him for that but the
fur continued to fall. Then all that migrated to his shoulder area.

After a bit he became verly bare on his back and then that all migrated
around his sides to his belly. After a bit he was totally nude except
for his head and 4 ankles. For sure I thought he had ADV.

Then the fur began to come back ! As of now he has a beautiful coat and
it is quickly growing to a fat winter coat. Such a guy! He sure did
look pitiful being nude !!! More like a skun rat !

His skin was either very sensitive or he didn't like my touch when he
had lost all his fur but now he curls up with me and comes to me like
he always used to.

These ferts are so very sensitive to diet changes I wonder if he didn't
catch and eat some kind of bug that hitch hiked in on the wood I burn.
He never did loose his love to play hide and dook.

Will keep an eye on him to see what may happen.

Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100
Mechanicsville, Va. 23111