Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 06:03:48 EST
Hello and Happy Thanksgiving

I live alone with my dozen fur kids and this Thanksgiving I am very
thankful for the ones that are here and for the eight that have crossed
the bridge. Even though I miss my little ones that have gone, I am
thankful for the happiness they brought into my life while there were
here.

Swiper my little remote hider.

Bandit my guy who would jump up on the sofa and get himself a piece of
popcorn out of the bag I was holding

Boo who went from a biter to a kisser

Gabby who upon arrival at his home, having never met another ferret,
would not shut up for three days while he told the others all about
himself (hence the name)

Sassy, My little blonde girl who loved to be held and loved to give
kisses

Jr. Who was named a girls name when I got him, after turning him up on
his back informed the girl that gave him to me that the belly button
was really not a belly button

Fuzz who loved to play any time you looked at him, loved to play chase
and catch me if you can

Baby who was a very special boy, would come to the door when I got
home, would just wake up and come running, loved to be held and
played with

Yes I miss them all but now I am owned by Rascal, Oliver, Olive, Liz,
Marshmallow, Little Bit, Gaston, Bert, Ernie, Scooter, Missy and Sweet
Pea and the happiness they bring is beyond description

Happy Thanksgiving to all your kids and hug them like they will not be
here tomorrow because they just my not.

Patrick and the masters of  disaster