Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 12:29:50 -0800
hey family, i am some what confused with the color table for ferrets.
would some one please, please help me with understanding this. see i
posted my "who my ferrets are" and i might have gotten their colors
wrong(except for the cinamons and the albino and BANDIT-RIP). i have 3
that are silver mitts but only different colored types. but the new
baby that is named possum. well i call her that cuz she reminds me of a
possum in the face. i wonder if she is a blaze or a panda(dont remember
what a panda/blaze looks like). thanks for any of your help..

debbie

LIVE WITH THE ANGELS MY LOVE, MY ROCK, MY SISTER KELLY ANN HUTSON
(RIP--3/16/'63 to 2/10/'06) SCHRAMMEN REEVES
A VERY PROUD MOTHER OF A MARINE: WILLIAM MITCHELL (NACHO) '01 TO '05
A VERY PROUD MOTHER OF: CHRIS A.
HAPPY SLAVE TO MY CARPETSHARKS!!!! stinky, irving,
banditt(RIP-8/9/'06), puck, baby, chuckie, breezie,possum and frisky