From:
The_Guardian_of_Hope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 07:27:26 -0800
Dear FML Friends,

Two of our FML contributors are in need of your help, Muldoone and
Saraferret. Hope would urge you to keep these two faithful friends in
your prayers when next you talk to the Father.

Both have done an above average job of easing the pain a human feels
when a ferret leaves for the bridge. Both have worked hard to make the
new arrivals feel at home and to ease the minds of the humans they left
behind. This type of work is very taxing to both the mind and the soul
and extremely draining to the spirit.

Hope would ask you to remember them now.

Hope

I am the Guardian of Hope. If you know of someone in need of prayers,
warm, healing thoughts and good wishes, please let Hope know. She will
send prayers and ask others to do the same.