From:
Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2006 06:51:08 -0500
And let's not forget that Jeanne spends a huge amount of time, and
probably a great deal of her own money, working on ferret legalization
in California. Laura, I don't know what you're basing your opinion on,
but $200 for a good quality print is a very good price. I go to art
shows locally and see prints for many times that amount. And people are
buying them. Don't forget that Jeanne isn't a person whose hobby is
photography. She is a professional photographer, and a damn good one
IMO. I look forward to her calendar every year. I hang it at work and
get many, many comments on the beautiful (and adorable) pictures.

Katharine