Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2006 19:59:53 -0500
Hi All,

Here is my thoughts on the smell thing, I think when my ferrets sleep
they smell like corn chips to me. When both of my babies would wake up
I think they smell like baby sleep.

I just adore these guys when they sleep, I think they all have little
quirks, but all are adorable.

I bathe mine maybe 3-4 times a year and maybe their feet and tails more
often. Change their bedding every couple of days, plus pick up poop and
clean litter pans.Just what I do and their smell don't bother me, no as
bad as some dogs and cats I've smelled in my life time of 67 yrs.

Beck and Willie
Pooh (our angel boy)