Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 22:13:51 -0700
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am so sorry to say that the Ferret Yearbook will not be happening
this year. There have been many unforseen events that have happened
here, that have put me fighting to stay above water...Dad hand heart
valve replacement, and at 72 - with a bad back, recovery has been a
long process. I spent a big chunk of the summer helping Mom and Dad.
We are in the process of moving my husbands parents to town so we can
be closer to help them. School has been difficult this year, and with
little support from administration I come home exausted.....and the
final straw was this weekend. A 3 hour power outage left my new
computer with a fried hard drive....the pages that were complete are
gone...no chance of retreval.....I just don't have the energy...mental
or physical to start again.

All I have to say is "I'm sorry." I know you all spent time filling out
forms and taking pictures. I feel badly, but I just can't do it.....
There are 25 of you who submitted...I have record of 16 of you having
already paid. Please contact me, and you can let me know if you want me
to paypal you a refund, or if you want me to return it through the post
office.

Please accept my sincere apologies....

Marta