Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2006 07:57:50 -0400
I have definitely noticed a link between bi-polar sufferers and ferret
lovers. The other thing I've noticed is a lot of us have a tendency
to enjoy fantasy and be able to suspend reality at will. The only
down-side for me with loving ferrets is that I constantly obsess that
something will happen to my little one or that I'll lose him somewhere.
I even have dreams where I'm searching for my ferrets who have already
passed on. What do the rest of you ferret lovers think? Are there more
of us manic-depressives hiding out there?

Laurel and Mooch the Magnificent