Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 14:07:00 -0500
From:
I have heard enough of secret santa's, if you want it to be a secret,
the Ferret Depot sends them gift certificates, you can get Wal Mart
gift certificates. I thought the idea was secret santa to the ferrets
not the shelter mom's and dad's, besides they don't know who you are,
just a name on the return address of the package. The shelters have
to use every penny they get for food, meds, and other necessary stuff
for the shelters, they don't need to be using it on stamps. You want
recogization? Then give them a stamped self adressed card to mail back
to you. I love being a santa and always get 2 or 3 babies.

I know I will get the dreaded slam-dunk for this post, so please spell
my name right, the4fuzzies aka Carol Owens, of Brookings Oregon.

Give your ferts a hug and kisses
Carol, Sir Lancelot, Princess Anna, Missy (The dutchess of Attitude)
Missing - Shiela, Traveler, Shy-Girl, MeMe, Junior, Queen Blaze, Lady
Marion, 28 babies 1 to 3 days old